Welcome to Frenchtown Dental in Frenchtown, MT
We’re so glad you found our website! If you’re looking for an honest, caring family dentist, Dr. Jennifer Sanders would like to invite you to her small local family dentistry practice in Frenchtown, just outside of Missoula, MT. Here at Frenchtown Dental, we focus on being an active part of the community, available for the entire family’s dental needs.
Welcome Back! At Frenchtown Dental We are Here for You and Your Family in these Challenging Times!
As we all navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we at Frenchtown Dental are working to do everything we can to keep our patients and team safe while helping our patients maintain great oral health and strong immune systems. There is such a strong link between mouth health and overall health that now more than ever it’s important to maintain great oral health. We are here to help you do that! Our vision is to keep our patients informed and supported every step of the way.
We want you to know:
- That we are paying close attention to the evolving CDC guidelines and will continue to make our practice safe for all those we are honored to serve.
- Our team has worked diligently to make sure that all social distancing requirements are in place, so that every patient can come back to care with confidence.
- Your dental health is important and impacts your overall health and we are committed to supporting each and every one of you as we return to full services beyond emergency care.
- Our hygienists have streamlined their protocols, so that patients can return to their continuing care intervals, which are key in maintaining health and well-being.
- We have implemented a number of changes to increase our already strict infection control procedures. Our existing patients will notice that things look a bit different.
- As the situation continues to change we will be responding and keeping up with the most up-to date guidelines. Please check out the blog and our Facebook page for updates!
Click here to watch a video of our safety and social distancing protocols — we are proud of our diligent efforts!
We look forward to seeing you soon! Our greatest reward comes from serving our dental family.
Coming in for an appointment?
You’ll notice some changes!
- If you haven’t already completed the COVID-19 screening via phone please click here for our pre-appointment COVID-19 screening
- Upon arrival please call us at 406-626-4337 and let us know you are here, then wait in your car until waved in.